The most common thing for a person being charged with a DUI to ask is “Should I Plead Guilty?” Unfortunately, although this web page can give you a great deal of information about DUI law, the real question is “Do I have a defence?” The only way to really know the answer to that question is to call Alan Pearse in Toronto today for a free consultation.
However, before pleading guilty, you should remember the following:
- If you plead guilty, you will have a criminal record. This could mean that:
- You may be denied entry into the United States, or other countries
- If you are not a Canadian Citizen, it may effect your immigration status
- You may be denied certain types of jobs
- If you plead guilty, depending on your previous record and the facts of the file, you may go to jail
- If you plead guilty, you WILL lose your driver’s license.
For your free, no risk consultation call Alan Pearse today at 1-866-912-3560.